Dear People with Ears to Hear,
Here’s my playlist for the week. Let’s call it “February Flashing Fury”.
It’s hard to believe I’m almost half-way through my semester already, it feels like I just started. The sizzling ambition of January is simmering now, but I’m chugging on through the to-dos (like studying for my biology midterm tomorrow, ugh.)
I haven’t had any time to go out of my way to find any hipster-underground-new-age-freshly-squeezed tunes for y’all. But I’ve been driving a lot lately, so the radio has been my friend and I’ve been thinking about making this list for you for the past week. Without further ado..
- Thrift Shop by Macklemore
- You and I by Anjulie
- Madness by Muse (They’re playing in Vancouver tonight, and I am not there, wah.)
- The Cave by Mumford & Sons
- Is This Love by Bob Marley (Bob Marley would be 60 today!)
- I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele
- Let Me Love You(Until You Learn to Love Yourself) by Ne-Yo
peace & love kids, there’s always hope.
-jessi hannah jay.
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @jessihannahjay